ADM is dedicated to advancing industrial energy management and technical best practices adoption. We do this through applied research, utility conservation and demand management program design, and next generation services for the industrial and manufacturing sector.
ADM partners with utilities to advance conservation and efficiency program participation through program design and implementation of operational solutions for sustained energy management.
Corporate and facility energy managers can engage ADM to identify, qualify and provide engineered solutions for low capital expenditure (low CAPEX) operational improvements.
ADM can implement measurement and analytics solutions for waste energy exploration, monitoring and targeting and provide resources (embedded or remote) to support continuous energy management. We also develop client resources to continuously evolve their energy processes based on best practice development and adoption.
Services for Industry & Manufacturers
- Process Energy Studies for fleet or facility
- Measurement and modeling for operational Savings and LOW CAPEX Solution Design
- Retrofit Studies
- Prioritization of asset upgrades and investment plan based on optimized process or end-use
- Solution Design Engineering
- ADM’s expertise in process improvement, automation and controls and energy driver based modeling insures the best engineered approach whether it be optimize, retrofit, load shift, or generate
- EMIS Solutions
- ADM has implemented several Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS) to help clients monitor their real-time energy usage and compare them to dynamic targets to target energy outliers early.
- Outsourced Monitoring and Targeting
- ADM utilizes analytics and best in class resources to support energy managers in advancing their capability in continuous energy management.
Services for Utilities
- Research & Program Design
- Advancing new best practices for Commercial & Industrial Energy Conservation and Demand Management
Contact us for more information!